Yet again Duolabs strike back with another ground breaking device. The CAS INTERFACE 2 Plus.
The only and unique CAM and Smartcard Programmer.
The Cas Interface 2 Plus is based on Cas Interface 3 technology giving much more features than the old Cas Interface 2 for Cam programming.
Cas Interface 2 Plus was born to give the user a low-cost C.A.M. programmer and browser.
This new release offers very advanced technical features. Unlike the CAS Interface 2, the CAS Interface 2Plus can fully manage PCMCIA connectors and easily connect external additional modules.
However, the most interesting feature is the possibility of being able to emulate the PCMCIA port of a Common Interface (EN50221) receiver and thus use a Cam directly as if it were inserted in a receiver.
Consequently the CAS Interface 2 Plus can also be used by professionals to test a CAM (Conditional Access Module) without inserting it in a receiver.
All features are explained in the User Manual available to download from our site.
The CAS Interface 2 Plus will be available through our official distributors and via our online shop.
The Kit supplied with CAS Interface 2 Plus comprises of:
• 1 CAS Interface 2 Plus
• 1 20-Pin female cable, length 30 cm
• 1 J-Card - no longer included
• 1 Dummy Card
The main features of this great device are as follows:
• 20 Pin External Connector
• Internal Clock Speed 48Mhz
• No need for external power supply
• Full PCMCIA connector support
• CAS Studio user friendly GUI
Supported Common Access Modules (CAM):
• Diablo CAM. Cas Interface 3 together with Cas Interface 2 are the only programmers which are supporting the Diablo CAM Light, Diablo CAM Wireless and Diablo CAM WiFi programming. The programming for this device is very quick and reliable. Simply insert the CAM in the Cas Interface and choose the file you want to load in.
• Magic Cam, Matrix Cam, Matrix Revolution, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Reborn, and all CAMs based on SIDSA chipsets, which can be managed directly by means of a PCMCIA connector. For a full list of supported modules, open the Graphics Menu of Cas Studio. Remember to download the latest release from our web site.
Thanks to the High Speed internal clock Cas Interface 3 is around 4 times faster than Cas Interface 2. Most of software routines for Flash writing have been rewritten.
• Joker Cam, Zeta Cam and substantially all CAM modules based on NEOTION chipsets. These modules can be programmed and repaired using a J-Card. For a full list of supported modules, open the Graphics Menu of Cas Studio. Remember to download the latest release from www.duolabs.com.
• Dragon Cam. It is possible to program any version by inserting the Dragon Cam into Cas Interface 3 and using a Dummy Card. This mode eliminates the need of inserting the Dragon Cam into a receiver, which can sometimes damage the CAMs besides being unpractical. It is also possible to repair faulty Dragon Cams if they fail to initialize due to a faulty Flash Memory. To do so, it is sufficient to open the module and connect a few wires, following a procedure that can be easily implemented even by less expert users.
Special thanks goes to Dream Multimedia for their support and patience.
• X-Cam, with ANGEL and ORION chipsets, standard and premium version. It is possible to program any version by inserting the X-Cam into Cas Interface 3 and using a Dummy Card. This mode eliminates the need of inserting the X-Cam into the receiver, which can sometimes damage the CAMs besides being unpractical. It is also possible to repair faulty X-Cams if they fail to initialize due to a faulty Flash Memory. In this case it is necessary to open the module and connect a few wires, following a procedure that can be easily implemented even by less expert users.
Special thanks goes to X-Crypt for their support.
• GigaCAM with Smit chipsets. This is one of the most recent adds to the CAM programming.
• DreamBox 56xx and 7000 series boot repairing function.
If your DreamBox wil not reboot due to a faulty flash the CAS Interface 3 will solve your problem without the need for any special cables or hard soldering.
• Sidsa embedded chip Set-Top-Boxes programming.
Program the Sidsa CA embedded module. This most works like Cam programming feature. No need for special cables or special connectors.
Support receivers are Xtreme, Manhattan, Nextwave 2500.
• Cam Explorer.
This is a real cool feature which allows the user to insert any Cam in the PCMCIA connector and browse the content of you Cam. This acts like a real Common Interface Set Top Box. It gives you the possibility to get into the menus and at the same time use all the remote controller features.